In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying details of the entity are provided below:
• PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L., CIF: B06629661
• ADDRESS: C/VASCO NÚÑEZ DE BALBOA, 21 06196 CORTE DE PELEAS (BADAJOZ)
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. with this website is to showcase and market its products as a company dedicated to the production and sale of organic dried fruits and similar products. The information contained on this website is current as of its last update and should be considered solely for informational purposes.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website: www.bioterra.es
In general, the relationships between PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS BY USERS.
The User is informed and accepts that accessing this website does not imply, in any way, the initiation of a commercial relationship with PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. or any of its branches.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design, and codes are owned by PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, or any other activity that can be carried out with the content of its web pages, even when citing the sources, is prohibited without the written consent of PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L..
WEBSITE CONTENT AND LINKS
PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify, or delete the information contained on its web pages, and may even restrict or deny access to such information to certain users.
PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. assumes no responsibility for the information contained on third-party websites that can be accessed through “links” or hyperlinks from any website owned by PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L.. The presence of “links” or hyperlinks on the web pages of PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. is for informational purposes only and in no way implies a suggestion, invitation, or recommendation regarding those links.
PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS
Version: 1 Date: 22/05/2018 Website LSSICE – Page 13
Through this document, PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. outlines its policy for the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.bioterra.es, with the purpose of improving their usability, understanding user browsing habits or needs in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. For those users who are already clients of the entity, the information gathered through cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing different tools provided by the entity for service management.
The entity informs users of its web pages about the existence of cookies and provides them with this Policy to inform them about their use and purpose. Continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS ESPAÑOLES, S.L. uses the following types of cookies: Classified by ownership:
First-party cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party not affiliated with the entity, anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical studies on navigation through the entity’s web pages.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or customization cookies: facilitate navigation by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, and customizing available options. They enable the provision of a service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: allow the entity to understand the number of visits received in different sections of the web pages, user habits, and trends, thus being able to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (primarily, Google Analytics). They also manage advertising spaces included on the visited web page. Data is collected anonymously with the purpose of obtaining user navigation profiles.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data on the user’s device for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they were used.
The retention time of cookies will depend on their type and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
PRODUCTORES DE FRUTOS SECOS
Version: 1 Date: 22/05/2018 Website LSSICE – Page 14
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. Not wanting to receive these cookies does not constitute an obstacle to accessing the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, after giving consent to the reception of cookies, the user wishes to withdraw it, the cookies stored on the user’s device must be deleted through the options of the different browsers.
The method for configuring different browsers to carry out the actions mentioned in the previous paragraphs can be found at:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-siti os-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies